Day trip to Jerez de la Frontera and Cadiz from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
Jerez de la Frontera is a charming city 35 km from Cádiz, very interesting from an architectural, cultural and gastronomic point of view.
The old town of Jerez de la Frontera is very welcoming, full of churches and monuments, its "bodegas" where Sherry wine is produced are famous throughout the world, as well as the Royal Equestrian School with its magnificent dancing horses.
Upon arrival in Jerez, we will walk until we reach the Cathedral and the Alcázar, before making the most anticipated visit: one of the wineries in the city of Jerez, where we will discover each corner accompanied by one of the official guides. We end the visit to the winery with a tasting of some of the wines produced there. We will leave Jerez de la Frontera to make a beautiful journey, in our private transport, passing by the Puerto de Santa María, until we reach the city of Cádiz.
Cádiz is the oldest city in Western Europe, it was founded in 1100 B.C. by the Phoenicians, and has a strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean.
Its historic center is surrounded by the sea and is rich in museums and monuments and its inhabitants, the "gaditanos", are among the most cheerful and welcoming in all of Spain.
Its marvelous beaches attract tourists from all over the world, and the good food and countless sunny days per year make Cádiz one of the favorite tourist destinations in Europe.
We will walk through its beautiful streets and squares to learn in depth the history and culture of this city, cradle of the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
We will enjoy a short break for lunch in one of its typical bars or restaurants and savor the rich Cadiz gastronomy, with fresh fish and excellent wines. Before returning to Seville, we will visit one of its paradisiacal beaches.
Departure from Seville – Jerez de la Frontera – Visit to the winery – Cádiz – Panoramic view of the nearby beaches.
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client (historic center).
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL AT JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA
Visit to a winery with tasting
TRANSFER TO CADIZ
Panoramic view of the nearby beaches
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Pick up at Hotel in Seville (historic center)
- Round-trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to the winery with tasting
- Guided walking tour of Cádiz
- Food and drinks
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic tour voucher and your identification document to hand for accreditation.
- Please arrive at the agreed location 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact you
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days, do not forget an umbrella.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.