The tour includes a day trip to Malaga via the charming town of Ronda. Our guide will accompany you, without haste, through the places you want to visit, being possible to customize the activity, either visiting natural or cultural sites. A perfect route in one day through the heart of Andalusia that will start from Seville and end in Malaga.
Ronda, one of the most emblematic towns in southern Spain, retains much of its historical charm in its old town. It is famous throughout the world for its incredible views, and for the deep gorge of the Tajo de Ronda that carries the Guadalevín river through its center. You will be able to admire the impressive Puente Nuevo, which stretches across the 100m chasm below, and the views from the Alameda over the Serranía de Ronda.
Its status as the capital of the Costa del Sol has made Malaga one of the top holiday destinations in Spain, thanks to its mild climate and golden beaches. Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans, more than 2,000 years ago, found in Malaga an exceptional place to establish trade routes, thanks to the strategic location of its port.
Departure from Seville – Ronda (walking tour of the city) – Malaga.
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client (historic center).
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up from accommodation
Guided tour of the city
- Pick up at Hotel in Seville (historic center)
- Private one-way transportation Seville – Ronda – Málaga
- Professional guide
- Guided tour of Ronda
- Completion in Malaga to the address defined by the client
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to monuments
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic tour voucher and your identification document to hand for accreditation
- Please arrive at the agreed location 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact you.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days, do not forget an umbrella.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.