The guided visit to the Albaicín and Sacromonte will make you fall in love with this city forever. The Albaicín is considered one of the most charming corners of the city and the most historic neighborhood in Granada. During the tour, we will visit each street and square, passing by some buildings that marked the history of the city or remains of what was its essence. We will tell you the legends and stories that the characters who lived there left us: Mariana Pineda, the lovers of Aljibe or the gypsy Chorrohumo among others. Walking through its narrow streets is the best way to get to know its typical urban layout and to understand how its inhabitants lived in the Granada countryside, which gives this Hispanic-Muslim neighborhood a special interest.
Then we will visit the Sacromonte district, a place known worldwide for its caves, the essence of gypsy life in the area and the Zambra de Granada, flamenco in its purest form. The viewpoints, which are projected as balconies towards the Alhambra, will delight the visitor.
Plaza Isabel la católica, Plaza de Santa Ana, Aljibe de Trillo, Mirador de San Nicolás, Plaza Larga, Paseo de los Tristes
MEETING WITH THE GUIDE
ISABEL LA CATOLICA SQUARE
SANTA ANA SQUARE
VIEWPOINT OF SAN NICOLAS
PASEO DE LOS TRISTES
- Walking route through the neighborhoods of Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Private local guide
- Pick up at the hotel (historic center)
- Tickets to monuments (there are no visits inside the monuments)
- Food and drinks
- Easy tour
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- If you cancel more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee of €8 will be applied for management fees.
- If you cancel more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
No details found.