Get an insider’s perspective of this fascinating country. Tangier and Kasbah on a private one-day round-trip excursion with our expert guides who prioritize your safety and experience!
- Trip Includes
Get an insider's perspective of this fascinating country, exploring Tangier and Kasbah on a private round-trip day tour with our expert guides who prioritize your safety and experience!
Walled clay villages and palaces lined with ornate tiles, exotic aromas that excite the air, colorful medinas where heaps of spices and barrels of olives entice: this is the enchanting mix that is Morocco.
It's all a 40-minute ferry ride from southern Spain.
If you are in Seville or on the Costa del Sol, we will pick you up directly at your accommodation for the transfer to Tarifa. If you are already in Tarifa, our correspondent will organize the boarding.
Pick up at accommodation in Seville / Costa del Sol or Departure from Tarifa - Transfer by Ferry Tarifa - Tanger - Panoramic view of the surroundings of Tanger by car - Camel ride - Visit medina - Lunch - Transfer by ferry back Tanger - Tarifa - Return to Seville / Costa del Sol
Seville/Costa del Sol
Optional Pick up at accomodation
City surroundings sightseeing
Visti to Medina
Typical moroccan lunch
Tangier / Tarifa
Seville / Costa del Sol
Optional drop off at accomodation
- Private Moroccan local guide.
- Ferry tickets Tarifa - Tangier - Tarifa.
- Private guided tour of the surroundings and Medina of Tangier.
- Camel ride.
- Typical Moroccan lunch.
- Optional Private Transfer from Tarifa, Costa del Sol or Seville.
- Extra drinks/meals
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER WE NEED:
- Covid Vaccination Certificate with 2 or 3 valid doses (less than 9 months since last vaccination).
- If it is not your case, you must bring negative PCR.
- PCR valid for 48 h.
- We will send you a health form to fill in.
- All 12 years old and older must have their vaccination certificate.
- Full name and passport number of each traveler (you must bring your passport on the day of the tour).
- Tour: EASY / Walking and camel ride required.
- Tour not suitable for people with reduced mobility or walking problems.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the start time of the activity will be refunded 100%.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.