In Seville, tapas bars are more than just a nice place to have lunch or dinner, but they are part of the history and cultural roots of the city, the tapas and flamenco route that we offer you is amazing and you will not be able to never forget.
On this route, one of our guides will accompany you to enjoy a tapas tour and a flamenco show in the legendary neighborhood of Triana.
We will visit several of the most famous bars in Triana and taste some of the most select tapas in each of them. All this, from the hand of an expert guide in gastronomy and flamenco, exclusively for your group.
Salida en Calle Francos, 19 - Walking Tour hasta el barrio de Triana - Visita de los bares de tapas más famosos del barrio -
Calle Francos, 19
Tapas tasting in the most popular bars
Attendance to a Flamenco Show
- Walking tour of the Triana neighborhood accompanied by a professional private guide
- 3 drinks and 4 tapas to take in different typical bars of the area
- Attendance at a flamenco show
- Reserved table in bars (tapas are usually eaten standing)
- Route: EASY / Walking through the city is required.
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility or walking problems.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed for people under 18 years old.
- Vegetarian/celiac options available, please advise in these cases.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.