Ronda, one of the most emblematic towns in southern Spain, retains much of its historical charm in its old quarter. It is famous throughout the world for its incredible views, and for the deep Tajo Gorge that carries the Guadalevín River through its center. Travelers can admire the impressive Puente Nuevo, which spans the 100m chasm below, before taking in the views from the Alameda over the Serranía de Ronda.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia, in southern Spain. It is famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Main attractions include the Alcázar complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Maestranza bullring. The Gothic cathedral of Seville is the third largest cathedral in the world along with its minaret turned bell tower, the Giralda.
Departure from Malaga – Ronda (walking tour of the city) – Seville.
Pick up in Malaga at the address defined by the client.
Guided tour of the city
- Pick up at Hotel in Malaga
- Private one-way transportation Malaga – Ronda – Seville
- Private professional guide
- Guided tour of Ronda
- Drop – off in Seville to the address defined by the client
- Tickets to monuments
- Food and drinks
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.