The tour includes a one-day route that passes through the charming city of Ronda. Our guide will accompany the travelers, without haste, through the places that they themselves wish to visit, making it possible to personalize the activity, whether visiting natural or cultural places. A perfect route in a day through the heart of Andalusia that will start in Malaga and end in Seville.
Ronda, one of the most emblematic towns in southern Spain, retains much of its historical charm in its old town. It is famous throughout the world for its incredible views, and for the deep Tagus gorge that carries the Guadalevín river through its center. Travelers can admire the impressive Puente Nuevo, which stretches along the 100m abyss below, before admiring the views from the Alameda over the Serranía de Ronda.
Seville is the capital of Andalusia, in southern Spain. It is famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. The main attractions include the Alcázar complex, built during the Almohad Arab dynasty and the 18th-century Plaza de toros de la Maestranza. The Gothic cathedral of Seville is the third cathedral in the world for its extension along with its a minaret turned into a bell tower, the Giralda.
Hotel pick up in Malaga.
Private one-way transport Málaga - Ronda - Seville.
Private professional guide.
Private Guided tour of Ronda.
Drop - off in Seville to the address indicated by the client.
- Food and drink.
Tickets to monuments.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel from 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.