Day trip to Malaga from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
Discover the city of Picasso on a comprehensive tour from Seville.
Enjoy a walk through the historic center of the city of Malaga, where we will find Phoenician, Punic, Roman, Arab witnesses, etc. We will enjoy the famous Calle Marqués de Larios, a legacy of urban planning from the 19th century and a road opened in 1891 with the idea of connecting the Plaza de la Constitución with the Port of Malaga. There we will discover the famous Dock One, a modern and renovated walkway, which shows us the Pompidou Center, known as "The Cube".
We will visit the following attractions:
The Alcazaba of Málaga is a fortified palace of the Muslim kings of the city, sitting on a hill next to Mount Gibralfaro.
The Málaga Cathedral perfectly combines different architectural styles: Gothic on its floor, Renaissance on its elevation and head, and Baroque on its main façade.
The Roman Theater of Málaga is a work from the early years of the principality of Augustus and can be visited almost in its entirety through different routes.
Departure from Seville – Guided tour of the city of Malaga – Return to Seville.
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client (historic center).
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL IN MALAGA
Guided tour of the city
Historic Centre - Alcazaba - Roman Theatre - Cathedral
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Pick up at Hotel in Seville (historic center)
- Round-trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- 3-hour guided tour of Malaga
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Very easy route
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.