Disp.: M | S - 10:30 H Duration: 3 H Language: EN,SP
Wander through the streets of Málaga on this private guided tour. Starting in the Plaza de la Merced, discover the highlights of this enchanting Andalusian city along the Mediterranean Sea. Stops include the Malaga Cathedral, the Roman Theater, the Alcazaba, and more. Plus, enjoy a typical local wine toward the end of the tour. This tour will start at the Plaza de la Merced, one of the most important squares in Malaga, where we can see the illustrious Picasso sitting on a bench. Here we will begin to know the origin of the city, then continue with a walk through the center enjoying the true essence of Malaga, discovering streets and magical corners that are not known unless accompanied by a guide. Duration: 2 hours Admission Ticket Included Stop At: Malaga Cathedral. We will go through emblematic places such as the Plaza de la Constitución, Calle Larios, the Plaza del Obispo and we will enter the interior of the Cathedral of Málaga, known as the Manquita. It is the most significant monument of the city, in which we will find outstanding works of art.
Plaza de la Merced, Plaza de la Constitución, Calle Larios, Plaza del Obispo, Catedral, Teatro Romano, Alcazaba.
MEETING POINT: Pick up at customer accomodation (historical center).
- Official guide.
- Visits to cathedral, roman theater, Alcazaba.
- Walking tour historic center.
- Pick up at hotel.
- Food and drinks.
- Monument entry tickets.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drink enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.