Disp.: M | S - 9:00 H Acc.: No Language: EN,SP,FR,IT Duration: 10 H
Jerez de la Frontera is a charming city 35 km from Cádiz, very interesting from an architectural, cultural and gastronomic point of view. Its old town is very cozy, full of churches and monuments, its "cellars" where Sherry wine is produced are famous all over the world, as well as the Royal Equestrian School with its magnificent dancing horses. Upon arrival in Jerez, we will walk until we reach the Cathedral and the Alcázar, before making the most anticipated visit: one of the wineries in the city of Jerez, where we will discover each corner of the establishment accompanied by one of the official guides. We finish the visit to the winery with a tasting of some of the wines produced there. We will leave Jerez de la Frontera to make a nice journey, in our private transport, passing by the Puerto de Santa María, until we reach the city of Cádiz. Cádiz is the oldest city in Western Europe, it was founded in 1100 B.C. by the Phoenicians, and it has a strategic location in the Atlantic Ocean. Its historic center is surrounded by the sea and is rich in museums and monuments and its inhabitants, the "gaditanos", are among the most cheerful and welcoming in all of Spain. Its wonderful beaches attract tourists from all over the world, and good food and countless sunny days a year make Cádiz a tourist destination among the favorites in Europe. We will walk through its beautiful streets and squares to get to know the history and culture of this city, the cradle of the Spanish Constitution of 1812. We will enjoy a short break for lunch in one of its typical bars or restaurants and savor the rich gastronomy of Cádiz, with fresh fish and excellent wines. Before returning to Seville, we will visit some of its paradisiacal beaches.
Departure from Seville - Jerez de la Frontera - Visit to the winery - Cádiz - Overview of the nearby beaches.
- Pick up at Hotel in Seville (historic center)
- Round trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to winery with tasting
- Guided walking tour of Cádiz
- Food and drink
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel from 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.