Granada, one of the pearls of Andalusia, sees its splendor begin, which lasted seven centuries, with the conquest by the Muslims in the year 711.
The moment of greatest glory began in the 13th century with the dynasty of Nasrid Arab rulers.
These kings built the marvelous set of the Alhambra and turned Granada into a culturally very active and dynamic city, given the presence of numerous philosophers, doctors and poets.
Today, Granada is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, offering not only its spectacular monuments, but also continuous cultural activities with events and festivals throughout the year. year.
TRANSPORT BY AIR-CONDITIONED CAR
The route to the splendid city will take place in one of our comfortable cars and upon arrival the guide will take the group to the marvelous complex of the Alhambra with priority entrance, skipping the line.
Guided tour of the palatine city, where every square inch of its buildings is an incredible work of art, and of the Generalife with its beautiful gardens.
At the end of the visit there will be free time in the city before returning to Seville.
"RESERVE NOW AND PAY LATER" MODE FOR VISITS THAT INCLUDE THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS TO MONUMENTS
- This activity entails the reservation and purchase of tickets to monuments.
The tickets are personal and non-refundable, so a payment link will only be sent once the availability of the service has been verified.
The payment link for the private guided tour will be sent one week before the tour date.
Pick up at the Hotel in Seville – Arrival in Granada and visit the Alhambra and its Palaces – Free time in the center of Granada – Return to Seville.
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client.
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL IN GRANADA
Visit to the Alhambra and its Palaces
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Hotel pick up
- Round-trip private transportation
- 3-hour visit to the Alhambra, Palaces and Generalife with an official guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and Drinks
- *NOTE: It is very important and mandatory that the client send us the full name, passport number or valid identity document, country of issue and expiration date of all visitors who access the Alhambra, at the time of making the reservation. Without these data, tickets cannot be issued and admission to the monument cannot be guaranteed.
- Very important: It is necessary to bring the same Dni or Passport provided at the time of booking to access the Alhambra.
- When making your reservation you must indicate a contact e-mail/telephone to be able to notify you of any changes that affect your reservation.
- Changes will be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Discover Andalucía y Sevilla will not be responsible if, in case of changes, the information sent is not read, is ignored or the contact information is wrong.
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic tour voucher and your identification document to hand for accreditation.
- Please arrive at the agreed location 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact you
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days, do not forget an umbrella.
- La Alhambra tiene una política de admisión compleja, por lo que para cualquier cancelación realizada hasta 72h antes del inicio del tour se cobrará una tasa de 25€ por persona pues las entradas son personales e intransferibles y no se permite su anulación.
- Las cancelaciones posteriores a las 72 horas antes del inicio del tour no recibirán reembolso alguno.
MODALIDAD DE "RESERVA AHORA Y PAGA DESPUÉS" PARA LAS VISITAS QUE IMPLICAN LA COMPRA DE ENTRADAS A MONUMENTOS
- Esta actividad conlleva la reserva y compra de entradas a monumentos.
Las entradas son nominativas y no reembolsables, por lo que sólo se enviará un enlace de pago de las mismas una vez comprobada la disponibilidad del servicio.
El enlace de pago para la visita guiada privada se enviará una semana antes de la fecha de la visita.