Visit The Alhambra and the vibrant city of Granada at your own pace with the best local guide, without worrying about tickets in a private visit for you and your friends or family. Choose your visit time. Specially designed for anyone looking for the ultimate private way to discover the Alhambra.
The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain, built during the middle of the 13th Century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. You will enjoy a guided tour, including the Nasrid Palaces, lasting around 2 hours and 45 minutes.
GUIDED VISIT TO THE ALHAMBRA
We will begin our visit to the Alhambra by jumping the queue.
The monumental site of the Alhambra, incredibly beautiful, was the residence of the Nasrid sultans between the thirteenth and fifteenth centuries. It is a palatial city, with its palaces and gardens.
It is the best preserved and oldest Arab palace of all those remained in the world.
VISIT TO CARLO V's PALACE
Carlo V’s palace in Renaissance style, contrasts with the other buildings of the complex. Inside we find the National Museum of Hispano-Muslim Art and the Museum of Fine Arts.
VISIT TO THE GENERALIFE GARDENS
The beauty of the Generalife Gardens has inspired many artists of music, painting and prose, such as Washington Irving.
BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER" MODE FOR VISITS THAT INVOLVE THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS TO MONUMENTS.
This activity involves the reservation and purchase of tickets to monuments.
The tickets are nominative and non-refundable, so a payment link will only be sent once the availability of the service has been checked.
The payment link for the private guided tour will be sent one week before the date of the visit.
Alhambra, Palacios Nazaríes, Jardines Generalife.
STARTING HOUR: The time of the appointment with the guide will depend on the time assigned at your entrance to the Nasrid Palaces.
MEETING POINT: Pick up at customer accommodation or other point indicated (historical center).
MEETING WITH THE GUIDE
Accomodation or other indicated point (historical center)
ALHAMBRA, NASRID PALACES, JENERALIFE GARDENS
Full 3 H guided tour
- Skip the line tickets to the monument
- Private guided tour (3h).
- Secured access to Nasrid Palaces.
- Private official guide (Spanish-English).
- Food and drinks
*** NOTE: It is very important and mandatory that the client send us full name, dates of birth, passport number or identity document, country of issue and expiration date of all visitors who access the Alhambra, at the moment of making the reservation. Without these data, tickets cannot be issued and admission to the monument cannot be guaranteed.
- Very important: It is necessary to have a valid ID or Passport to access the Alhambra.
- Free entrance tickets for babies (0-2 years old): it is necessary to carry a document proving the baby's age at the time of the visit.
- When making your reservation, you must indicate an email/contact telephone number to notify you of any changes that affect your reservation.
- Changes will be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Discover Andalucía y Sevilla will not be responsible if, in case of changes, the information sent is not read, is ignored or the contact details are wrong.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- - Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- - It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drink enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- The Alhambra has a complex admission policy, so for any cancellation made up to 72h before the start of the tour will involve a fee of cancellation of € 15, as entrance tickets are personal and non-transferable and their cancellation is not allowed.
- Cancellations made after 72h will involve a 100%cancellation fee.