Experience one of the top destinations in southern Spain on this privately guided tour. After a convenient hotel pickup from major cities on the Costa del Sol, spend a few hours exploring a nearly 1,200-year-old complex of palaces and fortresses that belonged to the Sultans of Granada. Learn about the history of the site from a professional guide and check out other picturesque places in Granada such as the Albayzin and Sacromonte.
Experience one of the top destinations in southern Spain on this private guided tour. After a convenient hotel pickup in major Costa del Sol cities, spend a few hours exploring a nearly 1,200-year-old palace and fortress complex that belonged to the Sultans of Granada. Learn about the history of the site from a professional guide and take a look at other picturesque places in Granada such as the Albayzin and the Sacromonte.
Granada is a castle and a fortress, a royal palace and a city, incredible gardens and a summer residence, the Alhambra is all that and much more. It was built between the 13th and 14th centuries and was the jewel in the crown of the emirate of Granada, whose territories stretched from Córdoba, Seville, Jaén, Murcia and Cádiz, to Almería, Málaga and Granada. Surely, the Alhambra and the Generalife are the main symbols of splendor and power achieved by the Nasrid dynasty. It was taken by the Catholic Monarchs, after 10 years of war, in 1492. The Alhambra in Granada is the most visited monument in Spain, approximately 2.7 million people visit it every year. It became a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1984.
TRANSPORT IN AIR CONDITIONED MINIBUS
The route to Granada will be carried out in one of our comfortable cars and on arrival an official guide will take the group to the wonderful Alhambra complex with priority entry by skipping the line.
Guided tour of the palatine city, where all the buildings are an incredible work of art, and of the Generalife with its beautiful gardens.
At the end of the visit you will have free time in the charming neighborhoods of Albaicín and Sacromonte before returning to the starting point.
- Hotel pick up
- Round trip private transportation
- Private 3-hour visit to the Alhambra, Palaces and Generalife with official guide
- Entrance tickets to Alhambra
- Free time to visit the city center
- Food and drink
NOTE: It is very important and mandatory that the client send us name and surname dates of birth, passport number or identity document, country of issue and expiration date of all visitors entering the Alhambra, at the time of booking. Without these data, tickets cannot be issued and admission to the monument cannot be guaranteed.
- Very important: It is necessary to carry the same valid ID or Passport to access the Alhambra.
- At the time of making your reservation you must indicate an e-mail / telephone contact to notify you of any changes that affect your reservation.
- Changes will be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Discover Andalucía y Sevilla will not be responsible if, in case of changes, the information sent is not read, is ignored or the contact details are wrong.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- The Alhambra has a complex admission policy, so that for any cancellation made up to 72h before the start of the tour a fee of cancellation of € 25 per person as the tickets are personal and non-transferable and the cancellation is not allowed.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the start of the tour will not receive any refund.