Spend a day in Gibraltar and discover the essence of this British colony. Look at Africa from the far end of Europe.
Come with us and spend a different day in Gibraltar!
See the port of Gibraltar, the walled city center, Europa Point and the St Michael’s Caves. Then we will go up to the famous Rock of Gibraltar. From the top, you will contemplate impressive views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco. And of course, you will meet the semi-wild macaque monkeys, popularly known as Barbary monkeys.
Legend says that the British will not leave Gibraltar until the monkeys are gone. There will also be free time for lunch and shopping on Main Street, where prices are tax free. Buy cheap sunglasses, cigarettes, jewelry, watches, porcelain, perfumes, designer clothes and unique crafts.
MEETING WITH THE GUIDE
PILLARS OF HERCULES
CAVE OF SAN MIGUEL
CIMA DE LA ROCA, MACACOS
LARGE SIEGE TUNNELS
- Pick-up at the border –Cruise Terminal or other agreed point
- 1h 45min Guided Tour: Pillars Of Hercules – St Michaels Cave – Top of The Rock for Monkeys – Great Siege Tunnels
- Private Official Guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
No details found.
- IMPORTANT: BEFORE BOOKING THIS TOUR YOU MUST FIND OUT ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS TO TRAVEL TO GIBRALTAR AFTER BREXIT. It is necessary to know in advance what is needed to be able to enter this British territory, what documents, cards or visas must be carried.
- It is mandatory to prove your own Passport/ID upon entry into Gibraltar
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, there will be no cancellation fee
- If you cancel after 48 hours before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.