Gibraltar from Costa del Sol: Private day trip
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
Gibraltar, a British territory, is an enclave in the south of the Iberian Peninsula just a few kilometres away. of the African continent. Also known as “La Roca”, it is home to a peculiar population with a mixture of Andalusian and British atmospheres.
The tour will start from one of the various pick-up points along the Costa del Sol. Once we cross the border, we will visit the main tourist attractions in Gibraltar. The “Rock Tour” starts at Punta Europa, after enjoying a view of the African continent, we will enter the nature reserve, where we will stop at the viewpoint of the Pillars of Hercules.</p > The trip continues to the Cueva de San Miguel, an incredible cave in the heart of “La Roca” with geological formations.
After the cave, we will continue with a visit to the rock to meet the famous monkeys, the only ones free on the European continent.
After the tour of the top, visitors will have time to visit the commercial area of the city around the famous Main Street, where many shops and bazaars are located giving Gibraltar fame as a commercial center.
Pick up in one of the cities of the Costa del Sol at an address defined by the client.
Departure from Costa del Sol – Arrival in Gibraltar – Punta de Europa – Cuevas de San Miguel – Macaque Enclosure – Casemates Historic Center.
COSTA DEL SOL
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL IN GIBRALTAR
Punta de Europa - Cuevas de San Miguel - Recinto de los Macacos - Casemates Historic Centre.
ROUND THE COSTA DEL SOL
- Hotel pick up
- Round-trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- Guided tour in Gibraltar and the “Rock Tour” (view of the main attractions of the city as well as seeing the famous macaques that inhabit the rock)
- Attraction Tickets
- Food and drinks
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Passport details of all participants must be communicated at time of booking.
- Important: A valid passport and/or visa in force on the day of travel is required.
- DEPENDING ON THE CUSTOMERS COUNTRY FROM ORIGIN, A VISA MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER GIBRALTAR (IN ADDITION TO THE PASSPORT). MAKE SURE, BEFORE BOOKING, IF YOU NEED A VISA. You must confirm and obtain the visa requirements before crossing the border. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.