Excursion from Seville to Doñana, the most important protected natural area in Europe. The Doñana National Park is located between the provinces of Huelva, Cádiz and Seville in the southwest of Andalusia.
The Doñana National Park is located between the provinces of Huelva, Cádiz and Seville in the southwest of Andalusia.
It is considered the most important protected natural space in Europe, being the destination of a bird migration route between Africa and Europe and being one of the few remaining refuges for several endangered species.
The immense lagoons and Mediterranean forest are the two main ecosystems that host more than 300 species of birds, most of which are aquatic, and 37 species of mammals, including the last specimens of Iberian lynx and golden eagle.
TRANSPORT IN AIR CONDITIONED MINIBUS
On the way to the park, we will cross various natural spaces, including the largest stork colony in Europe.
VISIT OF THE PARK BY 4X4 VEHICLE
The path continues in a 4X4 vehicle through the forests of the north, then we will pass through the Aldea del Rocío and the Seo Ornithological Observatory, the best window in Europe for birdwatching. Immediately we will enter on foot through the trails of the park, and then, after lunch, we will go to the beach to see the largest dune system in Spain.
Upon returning we pass through the pine forest of Abalario where there is the possibility of sighting some of the large mammals that live here.
- Pick up at hotel in seville (historic center)
- Private round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Visit to the different doñana ecosystems, binoculars and a 4 x 4 journey in a restricted area within the national park
- Food and drink
- We recommend you to bring water and comfortable shoes. In seasons when the temperature is high, sunscreen as well as swimwear, since we often stop at the unspoilt beaches of the National Park.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher.
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel after 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.