Day trip to Doñana National Park from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
From / per person
Excursion from Seville to Doñana, the most important protected natural area in Europe. The Doñana National Park is situated between the provinces of Huelva, Cadiz and Seville in the southwest of Andalusia.
Keywords : Natural Park , Seville
Private Activity: Exclusive guide Disp.: M | S - 6:30 H Language: EN,SP,FR,IT Duration: 8 h approx. Entry Tickets: Included Acc.: No
It is considered the most important protected natural space in Europe being the destination of a migratory route for birds between Africa and Europe and being one of the few remaining refuges for several endangered species. The immense lagoons and Mediterranean forest are the two main ecosystems that are home to more than 300 species of birds, most of which are aquatic, and 37 species of mammals, including the last specimens of lynx Iberian and golden eagle.
TRANSPORT IN AIR-CONDITIONED MINIBUSOn the way to the park, we will cross several natural spaces, including the largest colony of storks in Europe.
VISIT THE PARK BY 4X4 VEHICLEThe road continues in a 4X4 vehicle through the forests of the north, then we will pass through the Aldea del Rocío and the Seo Ornithological Observatory, the best window in Europe for bird watching. Immediately we will walk through the paths of the park, and then, after lunch, we will go to the beach to see the largest dune system in Spain. When we return we pass through the Abalario pine forest where there is the possibility of spotting some of the large mammals that live here. Free time for lunch in one of the restaurants in the area, before returning to Seville.
Doñana Park – Aldea del Rocío, Seo Ornithological Observatory.
Pick up at the Hotel at the address defined by the client (historic center).
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL AT DOÑANA
Visit to the park
visit to the different ecosystems of Doñana, binoculars and 4×4 ride in a restricted area within the National Park.
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Pick up at the hotel
- Round-trip private transportation
- Private professional guide
- Visit to the different ecosystems of Doñana, binoculars and 4×4 ride in a restricted area within the National Park
- Food and drinks
- We recommend you bring water and comfortable shoes. In seasons when the temperature is high, sun cream as well as swimwear, since we frequently stop at the virgin beaches of the National Park.
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic tour voucher and your identification document to hand for accreditation.
- Please arrive at the agreed location 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact you.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.