Day trip to Seville from Cadiz (especial cruise passengers): private day trip
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
Enjoy the city of Seville in a unique and complete day trip from Cadiz. Ideal for passengers arriving in Cadiz on a cruise ship.
We will pick you up at the port upon your arrival in the morning so that you can enjoy the majesty of the Seville Cathedraldeclared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1989. With the help of an official guide you will visit the Santa Cruz neighborhood. The excursion also includes a pleasant 1-hour cruise on the Guadalquivir river. After the tour, which lasts approximately three hours, you will have free time for lunch in one of the taverns in the old Jewish quarter. After lunch, we will continue the walk towards the Plaza de España and the María Luisa Park. There you will learn the history of this great gift that the Infanta María Luisa Fernanda de Borbón made to the city. After a break for a snack we will return to Cádiz to arrive on time for boarding.
"RESERVE NOW AND PAY LATER" MODE FOR VISITS THAT INCLUDE THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS TO MONUMENTS
- This activity entails the reservation and purchase of tickets to monuments.
The tickets are personal and non-refundable, so a payment link will only be sent once the availability of the service has been verified.
The payment link for the private guided tour will be sent one week before the tour date.
Pick up at the Port of Cádiz – Arrival in Seville – Complete 3-hour route with private guide (Historical Center, Cathedral, Alcázar, Barrio Santa Cruz) – Free time - Return to the starting point
Port of Cadiz
Pick up in the Port of Cadiz
Complete 3-hour tour with private guide (Cathedral, Alcázar, Barrio Santa Cruz) | Free time
Return to the starting point
- Pick up at the port
- Round-trip private transportation
- 3-hour private guided tour
- 1-hour cruise on the Guadalquivir river
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, a cancellation charge will be applied for the cost of the entrance tickets to the monuments that are nominative and non-refundable (€26 per person).
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- This activity entails the reservation and purchase of tickets to monuments. The tickets are personal and non-refundable, so a payment link will only be sent once the availability of the service has been verified. The payment link for the private guided tour will be sent one week before the tour date.
There are no reviews yet.