Disp.: M | S - Depends on tickets Acc.: No Language: EN,SP,FR,IT Duration: 12 H
Granada, one of the pearls of Andalusia, sees its splendor begin, which lasted seven centuries, with the conquest by the Muslims in 711. The moment of greatest glory began in the 13th century with the domination of the Nasrid dynasty. These kings built the wonderful complex of the Alhambra and turned Granada into a culturally very active and dynamic city, given the presence of numerous philosophers, doctors and poets. Today, Granada is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, offering not only its spectacular monuments, but also continuous cultural activities with events and festivals throughout the year.
AIR CONDITIONED CAR TRANSPORTATIONThe route to the splendid city will be carried out in one of our comfortable cars and upon arrival the guide will take the group to the wonderful Alhambra complex with priority entry by skipping the queue.
GUIDED VISITGuided tour of the palatine city, where every square centimeter of its buildings is an incredible work of art, and of the Generalife with its beautiful gardens.
FREE TIMEAt the end of the visit, free time will be given in the city before returning to Seville.
Hotel pick up in Seville - Arrival in Granada and visit to the Alhambra and its Palaces - Free time in the city center - Return to Seville.
- Hotel pick up.
- Round trip private transportation.
- 3-hour visit to the Alhambra, Palaces and Generalife with an official guide.
- Entrance tickets.
- Food and drink.
*** NOTE: It is very important and mandatory that the client send us the name full, valid passport number or identity document, country of issue and expiration date of all visitors entering the Alhambra, at the time of booking. Without these data, tickets cannot be issued and admission to the monument cannot be guaranteed.
- Very important: It is necessary to carry the same ID or Passport, provided at the time of booking, to access the Alhambra.
- At the time of making your reservation you must indicate an e-mail / telephone contact to notify you of any changes that affect your reservation.
- Changes will be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Discover Andalucía y Sevilla will not be responsible if, in case of changes, the information sent is not read, is ignored or the contact details are wrong.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- The Alhambra has a complex admission policy, so for any cancellation made up to 72h before the start of the tour a fee of € 25 per person as the tickets are personal and non-transferable and its cancellation is not allowed.
- Cancellations after 72 hours before the start of the tour will not receive any refund.