Day trip to Gibraltar from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
A British crown city on Spanish territory, Gibraltar is the southernmost point of the entire continent! Let’s discover why it’s worth spending a day in this British crown city in Andalusian territory.
Gibraltar covers about 7 square kilometers and has a population of 30,000.
Very famous is the Peñón Nature Reserve with the Cueva de San Miguel and its graceful macaques. From the Rock you can enjoy an impressive view of North Africa, the Atlantic and the Mediterranean Sea.
Different architectural styles are found in Gibraltar: Moorish, Spanish and Victorian.
Gibraltar's locals speak a mix of English and Spanish, and purchases can be made in pounds or euros.
The first stop is at the “Punta de Europa”, with its typical lighthouse, and from where you can see the African continent just 24 km away, and the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean that they join.
Visit to the Cueva de San Miguel, on top of the rock, 350 m above sea level.
Inside you can admire the impressive installations of stalactites and stalagmites.
The next stop is the macaque enclosure, completely free on the street, you can walk with them and take photos.
Free time in the old town “Casemates” for convenient shopping.
Departure from Seville – Arrival in Gibraltar – Punta de Europa – Cueva de San Miguel – Macaque Enclosure – Casemates Historic Center.
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up in accommodation
ARRIVAL IN GIBRALTAR
Punta de Europa - Cueva de San Miguel - Recinto de los Macacos - Casemates Historic Centre.
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Hotel pick up
- Round-trip private transportation
- Private professional guide
- Guided tour in Gibraltar and the “Rock Tour” (view of the main attractions of the city as well as seeing the famous macaques that inhabit the rock)
- Attraction Tickets
- Food and drinks
- IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE A VALID PASSPORT TO ENTER BRITISH TERRITORYDEPENDING ON THE CUSTOMERS' COUNTRY FROM ORIGIN, A VISA MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER GIBRALTAR (IN ADDITION TO THE PASSPORT). MAKE SURE, BEFORE BOOKING, IF YOU NEED A VISA.
Before booking you must obtain the visa requirements to be able to cross the border. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Please, don't forget to take your Passport with you. The company is not responsible for problems in customer documentation when accessing Gibraltar.
- Remember to bring the printed or electronic tour voucher and your identification document to hand for accreditation.
- Please arrive at the agreed location 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact you
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days, do not forget an umbrella.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.