Let yourself be carried away by our official guide and discover the secrets and legends of Córdoba. Enjoy our professional driver and exclusive official guide for your group. Private transfer in a modern fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles (wifi and water on board).
Just two hours from Marbella we find ourselves in Córdoba. You can believe us when we say that the trip itself, among olive trees, is already worth it. The city awaits you in silence, hidden behind the most brilliant monument since the Muslim era in the western world: The Mosque-Cathedral. The astonishing city was the capital of Umayyad Spain for more than three centuries and was undoubtedly the largest and most populous European city in Islamic times.
PICK-UP AT THE HOTEL
Our guide will wait for you at the agreed place in one of the cities of the Costa del Sol to guide you in the direction of Córdoba.
TRANSPORT BY CAR OR AIR-CONDITIONED MINIBUS
The route will take place in a comfortable and elegant car, and once you arrive at your destination, the visit will begin with the entrance to the Mosque.
GUIDED VISIT TO THE MOSQUE CATHEDRAL
Next, visit the Cathedral Mosque, skipping the queue.
This monument is one of the most important examples of Arab-Islamic architecture in the world
Guided tour of the Jewish Quarter, Plaza del Gran Maimonides and the Synagogue
Free time to walk around and try the delicious local dishes.
Pick up in one of the towns on the Costa del Sol at an address defined by the client.
Pick up at the client's accommodation on the Costa del Sol - Arrival in Córdoba - Visit to the cathedral mosque - Visit to the Jewish quarter - Free time in the historic center - Return to the starting point.
COSTA DEL SOL
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL IN CORDOBA
Visit to the Mosque-Cathedral - Visit to the Jewish quarter - Free time in the historical centre - Return to the starting point.
ROUND THE COSTA DEL SOL
- Pick up at the hotel
- Round-trip private transportation
- Visit to the Cathedral Mosque with
- Guided tour of the Jewish Quarter
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
TOUR NOT AVAILABLE ON RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS
- Very easy route
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel after 48 hours or less, prior to scheduled departure, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee
- Córdoba City Council may decide, on rare occasions, to close the mosque due to a case of force majeure related to events that occurred in the city beyond our control. This possibility can occur after customers have purchased the activity. In this case, if clients agree to travel without visiting the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers wish to give up, we will arrange a full refund.