VISIT TO THE MOSQUE
The Córdoba Mosque-Cathedral is the most important monument in the Western Islamic world and one of the most amazing in the world. The evolution of the "Umayyad" style in Spain is summarized in the history of the Mosque of Córdoba, as well as in other styles such as Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque Christian architecture.
VISIT TO THE JEWISH QUARTER AND SYNAGOGUE
The Jewish Quarter is the best-known part of the historic center of Córdoba, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984 and is one of the largest in Europe. Its medieval streets have a distinctively Moorish style, reminiscent of the prosperity of the Jews under the Caliphate of Córdoba. The history of this neighborhood is a history of the Caliphate and the West. Of special interest are the Synagogue and the Souk.
"RESERVE NOW AND PAY LATER" MODE FOR VISITS THAT INCLUDE THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS TO MONUMENTS
- This activity entails the reservation and purchase of tickets to monuments.
The tickets are personal and non-refundable, so a payment link will only be sent once the availability of the service has been verified.
The payment link for the private guided tour will be sent one week before the tour date.
Jewish Quarter + Mosque
Meeting point: Hotel Eurostars Maimonides, Calle Torrijos 4 - 14003 Córdoba.
MEETING WITH THE GUIDE
Hotel Eurostars Maimonides
- Guided visit to the Mosque
- Walk through the Jewish Quarter
- Private official guide
- Tickets skip the entrance line to the Mosque
- Hotel pick up
- Food and drinks
- Visit not available on religious holidays
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- The Management of the Cathedral Mosque may decide, on rare occasions, to close the monument due to force majeure in relation to City Hall events beyond our will. This possibility can occur after customers have purchased the activity. In this case, if clients agree to do the trip without visiting the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers wish to give up, we will arrange a full refund.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.