Acc.: No Duration: 10 H Disp.: M | S - 9:00 h Language: EN,SP,IT
Visit the impressive Mosque-Cathedral, the wonderful Jewish quarter full of life and shops, and then the square of the great Maimonides. Let yourself be conducted by our official guide and discover the secrets and legends of Córdoba. Enjoy our professional driver and exclusive official guide for your group. Private transfer in modern fleet of Mercedes-Benz vehicles (wifi and water on board). Just two hours from Marbella we are in Córdoba. You can believe us when we say that the trip itself, among olive trees, is already worth it. The city awaits you in silence, hidden behind the brightest monument since the Muslim era in the western world: The Mosque-Cathedral. The astonishing city was the capital of Umayyad Spain for more than three centuries and arguably the largest and most populous European city in Islamic times.
Pick up at the customers accommodation in Costa del Sol - Arrival in Córdoba - Visit of the Cathedral Mosque - Visit of the Jewish Quarter - Free time in the historic center - Return to the starting point.
- Pick up at hotel
- Private Round Trip transportation
- Visit of the Cathedral Mosque with official guide
- Private guided tour of the Judería
- Entry Tickets
- Food and drink
There are no medias on the gallery.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you cancel after 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- The Córdoba City Council may, on rare occasions, decide to close the Mosque due to force majeure related to events in the city beyond our control. This possibility may occur after customers purchased the activity. In this case, if clients agree to make the trip without visiting the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers wish to resign, we will arrange a full refund.