Day trip to Cordoba from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
From Seville we will visit Cordoba, an incredible fusion of cultures. Cordoba is one of the main cities of Andalusia is an incredible fusion of cultures: Christian, Jewish and Muslim.
Capital of the province of the Bética province of the Roman Empire and later of Al Ándalus during the Muslim rule, Córdoba has an artistic and historical heritage of great value and its old town has been declared a World Heritage Site.
Strolling through its narrow streets, from where you can see its scented patios full of flowers, trying the cuisine of its renowned gastronomy are unique and unforgettable experiences.
It was the birthplace of philosophers like Seneca, poets like Lucano and many flamenco artists.
Its Cathedral Mosque is a unique work of art and the narrow streets of its Jewish quarter evoke the atmosphere of Muslim Cordoba and Andalusia of yesteryear.
GUIDED VISIT TO THE MOSQUE CATHEDRAL
Visit to the Cathedral Mosque, skipping the queue.
This monument is one of the most important examples of Arab-Islamic architecture in the world
Guided tour of the Jewish Quarter, Plaza del Gran Maimonides and the Synagogue
Free time to walk around and try the delicious local dishes.
Pick up at the client's accommodation in Seville - Arrival in Córdoba - Visit to the Mosque-Cathedral - Visit to the Jewish quarter - Free time in the historic center - Return to Seville.
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client.
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL IN CORDOBA
Visiting the city
Visit of the Mosque-Cathedral - Visit of the Jewish Quarter - Free time in the historical centre
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Pick up at the hotel
- Round-trip private transportation
- Visit to the Mosque-Cathedral with an official guide
- Visit to the Jewish Quarter
- Entrance tickets to the mosque
- Food and drinks
- Very easy route.
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Not available on religious holidays
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less, prior to scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Córdoba City Council may decide, on rare occasions, to close the Mosque due to force majeure related to events in the city beyond our control. This possibility can occur after customers have purchased the activity. In this case, if clients agree to do the trip without visiting the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers wish to give up, we will arrange a full refund.
There are no reviews yet.