Day trip to Caminito del Rey from Seville
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
The Caminito del Rey is a bridge built to connect the walls of the canyon carved out by the Guadalhonce River, the Gaitanes Gorge. It is located in the province of Malaga, between the municipalities of Ardales, Álora and Antequera.
El Caminito del Rey consists of a completely renovated pedestrian bridge, about 3 kilometers long, only 1 meter wide, 100 meters above the river, between two totally vertical walls strong>.
It is so called because King Alfonso XII crossed the bridge to celebrate the capture of the Count of Guadalhonce.
After years of neglect and lack of maintenance it has been completely renovated.
After a 2 hour bus ride we will arrive at the entrance near the town of Ardales.
Route of 7 km of the duration of two and a half hours.
Free time for lunch in one of the restaurants in the area, before returning to Seville.
Seville - Ardales - Alora - Seville
Pick up in Seville at the address defined by the client (historic center)
DEPARTURE FROM SEVILLE
Pick up from accommodation
ARRIVAL AT ARDALES
Entrance to the Caminito
The hiking route runs between the Guadalhorce-Guadalteba reservoir and the village of El Chorro. A walk parallel to the railway tracks where you can walk and enjoy the famous gorges of the Gaitanes and Gaitanejo.
RETURN TO SEVILLE
- Hotel pick up
- Round-trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to Caminito del Rey
- Food and drink
- Clothes must be suitable for walking.
- Sports, trekking or hiking shoes (flip-flops, heels, etc. are prohibited). If you do not have the appropriate footwear, you will not be able to carry out the activity.
- In summer, wear comfortable and breathable clothing.
- In winter, it is necessary to bring warm clothes or a raincoat in case it rains.
- Bring a bottle of water to hydrate during the journey.
- The use of selfie sticks or tripods is not allowed, nor is it allowed to enter with crutches / canes and animals.
- Smoking is not allowed during the entire tour.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.