Disp.: T | S - 8:30 H Acc.: No Language: EN,SP,FR,IT Duration: 10 H
El Caminito del Rey is a bridge built to connect the walls of the canyon dug by the Guadalhonce river, the gorge of the Gaitanes. It is located in the province of Malaga, between the municipalities of Ardales, Álora and Antequera. It consists of a completely renovated pedestrian bridge, about 3 kilometers, only 1 meter wide, 100 meters above the river, between two completely vertical walls. It is so called because King Alfonso XII crossed the bridge to celebrate the conquest of the Count of Guadalhonce. After years of neglect and lack of maintenance it has been completely renovated. After a 2 hour bus ride we will arrive at the entrance near the town of Ardales. It is a 7 km route, lasting two and a half hours. Free time to have lunch in one of the restaurants in the area before returning to Seville.
Seville - Ardales - Alora
- Hotel pick up in Seville (historic center)
- Round trip private transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to Caminito del Rey
- Food and drink
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO ACCESS THE CAMINITO DEL REY IS 8 YEARS OLD
- El Caminito may be subject to closure due to rain and wind or due to work and repairs
- If for reasons unrelated to the company the departure must be canceled we will refund 100% of the reservation.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed meeting point 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel after 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.