Disp.: T | S - 8:30 H Acc.: No Language: EN,SP Duration: 8 H
Reopened in March 2015, the Caminito del Rey, which was formerly a service road, has now become one of the most important tourist destinations in the province of Malaga. It consists of a completely renovated pedestrian bridge, about 3 kilometers long, only 1 meter wide, 100 meters above the river, between two completely vertical rock walls. It is so called because King Alfonso XII crossed the bridge to celebrate the taking of the Count of Guadalhonce. Our tour is special for being guided, which makes a big difference compared to doing it yourself, since the guide enriches the magnificent tour with history and anecdotes, which makes it much more special. The 7.7 km and 10 km long routes offer approximately 3 hours of enjoyment in the wonderful Los Gaitanes Gorge.
Seville - Ardales - Alora.
MEETING POINT: Pick up in Costa del Sol at the address indicated by the client.
- Hotel pick up.
- Round trip private transportation.
- Professional guide.
- Access to Caminito del Rey.
- Food and drink.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drink enough water (especially in summer).
- If you cancel more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee is charged.
- If you cancel from 72 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- El Caminito may be subject to closure due to rain and wind or due to work and repairs
- If for reasons unrelated to the company the departure must be canceled we will refund 100% of the reservation.