Enjoy the city of Seville in a unique and complete one-day visit from Cádiz. Ideal for passengers arriving in Cádiz on a cruise ship. We will pick you up at the port upon your arrival in the morning so that you can enjoy the majesty of the Cathedral of Seville declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1989.
Enjoy the city of Seville in a unique and complete one-day visit from Cádiz. Ideal for passengers arriving in Cádiz on a cruise. We will pick you up at the port on your arrival in the morning so that you can enjoy the majesty of Seville Cathedral declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1989.
With the help of an official guide you will also visit the neighborhood of Santa Cruz and take a pleasant 1 hour cruise along the river Guadalquivir. After the tour, which lasts approximately three hours, visitors will have free time to eat in one of the taverns of the old Jewish quarter.
After lunch, we will continue the walk to the Plaza de España and the Maria Luisa Park. There customers will know the history of this great gift that the Infanta Maria Luisa Fernanda de Borbón made to the city and after having a coffee passengers will go back to Cádiz to arrive on time for their embarkation.
Pick up at the Port of Cádiz - Arrival in Seville - Complete 3-hour route with a private guide (Historic Center, Cathedral, Alcázar, Barrio Santa Cruz) - Free time - Return to the starting point.
MEETING POINT: Pick up at the Port of Cádiz.
- Pick up at the port.
- Private round trip transportation.
- 3 h route with privateguide.
- 1 hour guadalquivir river cruise.
- Entry tickets to attractions.
- Food and drink.
- Remember to take the printed or electronic voucher of the tour and your identification document at hand for your accreditation.
- Please show up at the agreed place 10 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Please bring your mobile phone in case we need to contact us
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, as well as drinking enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrellas.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel after 48 hours or less, before the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.