Tanger (Morocco) from Marbella and Costa del Sol: Private day trip
PRIVATE ACTIVITY WITH EXCLUSIVE GUIDE
Andalusia is only an hour away from the African continent, so close but so different. Traveling to Africa through the gateway that is Tangier is an opportunity that must be lived by being on the Costa del Sol, a truly unique experience.
Tangier offers an enormous cultural and historical heritage, halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city retains a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of African and Europe. Our local guide will take us through the narrow streets of the Medina, walking through the most picturesque places in the city.
Tangier is famous for being the multicultural enclave of the Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities. From the city you can see, on the one hand, the Bay of Tangier and the Strait of Gibraltar and, on the other hand, a city between the white walls of its medina. Mixture of modern buildings with narrow streets Tangier is undoubtedly a city with a cosmopolitan aroma that unites the culture of North Africa with that of Europe.
Pick up in one of the cities of the Costa del Sol – Transfer to Tarifa, boarding – Transfer Tarifa/Tangier by ferry – Arrival in Tangier and panoramic tour by car of the surroundings of the city – Private walking tour of the Medina – Lunch – Free time – Transfer Tangier/Tarifa – Return to the starting point
PICK-UP AT ACCOMMODATION
Departure from Costa del Sol
TRANSFER TO TARIFA
Transfer Tarifa - Tangier by ferry
ARRIVAL IN TANGIER
Meeting with the local guide
Panoramic tour of the city's surroundings
GUIDED TOUR OF THE MEDINA
Lunch and free time
Transfer Tangier - Tarifa
BACK TO THE HOTEL
Tarifa - Costa del Sol
- Hotel pick up
- Round-trip private transportation
- Ferry Tarifa – Tangier – Tarifa
- Professional guide
- Guided tour in Tangier
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking problems or reduced mobility.
- Passport details of all participants must be communicated at time of booking.
- Important: A valid passport and/or visa in force on the day of travel is required. You must confirm and obtain the visa requirements before crossing the border. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less before scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
There are no reviews yet.